Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Evan Yo in Singapore

It's been a long long time since I last updated. Sorry about that guys but it's not my fault. It is just that my singnet is down. Anyway, their system is pretty much corrupted recently. Some websites have things like "Singnet users may experience slow connection due to their ....".

I realised that I am not the only one who experience slow connection problem (before my internet was down) even though my plan is suppose to be of pretty high speed. Anyway, I don't understand why the customer service hotline officers took so long to pick up my call. Each time they say its due to the overwhelming response. It's seems that they are experiencing overwhelming response everytime.

Nevermind about that now I have to wait till next thursday before their technician will come to my house to check the problem. NEXT thursday my friend, does that means that my internet bill will be deducted for that period of time where I have no connection? Okie now I am thinking maybe I should terminate my Singnet and sign for Starhub instead and you know what happen? The customer service officer say that I have to pay a penalty of $800. Sophia was telling me this is like day time robbery. Argh!

No comments: