We had a celebration for those whose birthday falls during the holiday today. Somehow we did that so often in year One that we thought people are looking at us as if we are year One still. Let me tell you the Strawberry cake is really delicious, I swear it's one of the most delicious cake I've ever eaten.
The cameraman's voice seen to be very loud on this video. It's okie, that's not mine anyway. It's a great day as it's been a thousand years since we last took a class photo. Class, the photos taken today are found in my WRETCH gallery under the school catergory.
Guess where did I go after school today? Heeheehee...
Leslie Kee Superstar Exhibition Singapore. I saw Augustine at the entrance of the museum with a female classmate. I was really flabbergausted to see someone I know in no other place but the museum. He had a class outing that's why. But then again, class outing to a museum sounds so funny. Anyway the exhibition is rather disappointing because it's so small. It has so little thing compare to that in Hong Kong. But I am not blaming Leslie however. You see, his pictorial book is banned in Singapore due to certain nudity. Therefore I should say his exhibition in Singapore is a more conservative one compared to that of Hong Kong.
Okie no mood for school work. I just know that I am going to see SUN HO in Singapore tomorrow and KTV with RX and AK this weekend. Woohoo!
My brother walk into my room with some photographs taken with my cousin when I was young. Oh my I changed so much except for that sexy body. Haha! My cousin Alvin is so cute. Let me see, I cannot really remember when this was taken but properly when I was around primary three? Okie I'll show just this for today.




No comments:
Post a Comment