Sunday, January 28, 2007

School's OUT
But no really also la. Next few weeks have to keep going back to school to hand in Assignments. Oh my! So scary... I am already in holiday mood leh. If only there aren't those assignments, I will be enjoying myself now in a spa, relaxing and enjoying. Okie dokie, enough of day dreaming. Back to reality.

The offical opening/launch of Singapore Poly's School of Design will be tomorrow! I hope all of you will come down and find me tomorrow! An exciting exhibition will awaits you.

As this is the last week of school, I bought Micky with me everyday. Micky and Nicky goes to school together.

There was a surprise birthday cake for me and Zhi Hao on the very last day of school. When they bought in the cake into the studio and sang Happy Birthday song, I sang along and asked whose birthday was it. Little do I know it's for me. Ah ha! So sweet.

Few days before I was amuzed by the number of views Vivienne had in her friendster account but not any more. Siu Ping outrun her with more than 200 views. Siu Ping really shines like the SUN. After getting a chance to shoot advertisement for Singapore Poly, her face appeared on the cover of TheNEWSpaper and in many of the bus stops around Singapore. She is also the winner for our school library's bookmark design. Siu Ping you are the queen, long live the queen!

Our class super model Sharon Choo has been missing in action since my birthday party. She is not contactable and Nic misses her. Nic wishes her all the best for her operation in March and for her future as well. The only thing I can do now is to look at this picture with Janice and the scarf. The scarf is the same one we bought for her not so long ago.

And tada! I figured out that a camera phone is perfect for me. Thanks Mum and Dad!

Something which I want to add on... Majulah Singapore! The Semi Final football match between Singapore and Malaysia is really interesting. I was in JB and everyone there were watching the match. May they perform to their best in the Finals!

No comments: