KTV Rocks
Yesterday was the NEW YEAR. Had great a great time with 2 old friends! Augustine finally managed to get us on our butts to the KTV. Haha! It's been a long long time since our last KTV session.
As usual Augustine was late. Basically, the both of them were like singing SHE, Jay Chou, FIR and SHE, Jay Chou, FIR. Boring hor. Unlike me, so versatile! I conquered many songs from Evan Yo to Zhou Hui Min. Bravo Nicholas!
A random song list. Let's play a game, make a guess which is my song? Haha so obvious la, anyway, the songs that they sing, the MTV were like so new and modern, unlike most of mine, so old fashion. Hahaha!
Then until a certain point, both AK and RX don't know what to sing liao and I still have many songs to sing. I so the very professional right. Hee! It's great fun having to spend the New Year with so old friends =)
Here's something interesting! Last weekend, JJ Lin had his concert in Taiwan and both himself and Ah-Do kissed each other, mouth to mouth, (but no tongue to tongue la), right on stage.
Kinky a not? Not really la, hor? Here's more at the post concert celebration -->
Ahh... Threesome?! Anyway, I heard his concert was awesome and Jolin was one of the guest performer.





No comments:
Post a Comment