Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Red Hot Birthday Bash

Thanks to all my friends who were there on my party on Saturday. I am really touched and emotional. And to the two who stayed overnight, I really had fun playing and forget about the sad things. For those who couldnt make it especially at the last minute, I would have feel sorry for you because you missed out great fun and great great great x100 times food.

Some people even got drunk and didn't realised they were brokebacking! Yea, these people stayed back and help me with the clearing up. Thumbs up for them =)

And now for the presents! Sharon Choo you rock my world. You made me have the most hilarious gift ever. A notebook (according to someone is a free gift from a particular magazine) with number of flyers and a receipt of another item which cost $1.90. Why you give me flyers??

And for the shocking moment... the gift from RX. I was telling her months ago the guys in Yu Le Bai Fen Bai so lucky every time got nice folders to hold. And this is what she gave me, a folder made by her!

I never thought she remembered it and never never never thought she will make one for me despite her busy schduele. Look, there's a mirror in it for the Zhi Lian me and calender from January to December! And last but not least, the photos from Sec One till Now! Adding on to that, she wrote a beautifuly decorated testi for me. Aw!

As for the rest, thanks for all your presents. I love them all, and the testimonials, my eyes were both in tears after seeing them. Steffenie, although you are not present (in USA), I am really glad to receive the gift you had arranged for me. Thanks so so so so so much!

Here's the video clip for the party!

Last but not least, I am still very young =P

No comments: