Sunday, January 21, 2007

Nic is still young
Although I had just celebrated my birthday not so long ago, I really think I hadn't change much. I am still so young and youthful and show no sign of ageing.

It's been a long week of going to SMU for Crowbar Seminars. I almost felt asleep in all but am particularly honoured to meet local renowed fashion photographer Geoff Ang on the last day of the seminar. He is very inspiring and professional.

Anyway yesterday my IDS group spent the day in school to do the IDS Flash Assignment. We were having lots of fun talking and laughing in fact. After the project, Vivienne, the shinning Miss Universe to-be, went to meet Marvin to go Chinatown to buy her Korean CDs, Siu Ping, the Singapore Poly ambassador with her face all over advertisements in press and bus stops around Singapore, went home for family dinner, Sophia, the only fairy who holds a balloon at the Spinovex, went to her service and Audrey, the DIY Kiasu ah girl who recently became famous among cats, went home to chong chong chong. It left with Vincent and me and we decided to go shopping!!!

Saw my crazy and funny cousin at Bugis with her friends. They were squeezing in and out of here and there and end up going home empty handed.

Later at night, I met Ryan and his gf to go to meet Michelle and Joey to celebrate Michelle birthday. After eating at the Bukit Timah food centre, we went to eat prata at somewhere near. And now I realised I ate too much yesterday. It's very critical! I scare later I got tummy, so today is diet day. Haha =P

No comments: