I am Versatile
Just may you have forgotten, I am a Food and Nutrition O level student and was one of the top scorer in my cohort. Heehee, I am so versatile, I can make good food but just whether I want or not. After many decades, I finally stepped into the kitchen to make food for my relatives who were at my house yesterday.
NO I didnt cut the veggies, I just mix them all together. It is going to take hours for me to cut lor. Anyway, it ain't easy mixing the veggies either. There's technique. Most importantly, the salad cream and thousand island sauce must be of right proportion in order for the salad to taste good. In the end, I took 15 minutes to mix them all together and get it serve. Anyway, I only mix the bowl you see on the left and after a while, it's gone! My salad is like hot cake! Haha. I am not a salad person, sometimes I really dont know what's so nice about salad but nevermind, my salad people eat good liao. I ate some and it really taste good!
You know I think I have ANXIETY or PANIC ATTACK! I was playing mahjong yesterday when I got cold sweat all over and my whole body can feel my heart pumping. Sometimes the other players are so fast and I find it difficult to think. Haix, makes me recalled it's always been like that de. Also not only mahjong, many incidents I get anxious or panick easily. Oh man I think I am too old to get shock or surprises. I think my birthday better don't give me surprise because I scare later I heart attack.
Talking about my birthday, there will be a celebration. I can't possibly invite everyone that I know because there will be too many people and it will be chaos. Therefore, if you wanna come, just drop me a mail or ring me up and I'll be more than happy to invite you.
Today is school reopen. My brother just come home and said he was voted the monitor by his classmates. So proud of him, think he is following my good footstep, hahaha! Okie, I going to watch movie liao, Ciaox!

No comments:
Post a Comment