Getting younger and younger
Although I just celebrated my birthday not so long ago, I think I am getting more younger and youthful. Haha! I think the fact that I am a year older makes me realised that it is very important to "Bao Yang". If we don't Bao Yang, we will age faster and this is a no-no for me. Also, it is important that your heart stay young and your mindset should always tell yourself that you are young! Yes we are all still young!
Look at what I had for lunch in school today. Noodle plus rice plus cabbage plus sausage plus chicken wing plus egg. Haix! Order and order until I forget whether I am able to finish it or not. Oh man these few days I kept eating and eating and eating so much food. Later I become fatty bom bom then no one wants me then I sad sad sad sad sad.
Guess what! I am still able to wear clothes that I bought during my Secondary One or even before that. This is really something very impressive. And if I get fat, it will be obvious that I will not be able to fit in those clothes. BTW, is that a picture of me smoking? How can your very innocent boy next door smoke? Or is it illusion? Or photoshop? Or maybe it's another person bah.
My friendster profile views double for this month but still not enough to beat Tan Wei Ling's high profile views of 124. No wonder she is the queen of beauty. Nobody will disagree me calling her our future Miss Singapore Universe right? Heehee. Marvin, you better watch out. 124 people had seen her profile liao. I won't be surpised if the number hit 500 by the end of this month.



No comments:
Post a Comment