
Zpop
Heard that Ah Mei bought the house down. Congratulations! What if SUN will to perform?? She will bring the nation down bahx. Haha! Look at the picture...Jiang Mei Qi is so striking hor.
Today is Monday BLUES time. Lied on bed more than 3 hours than managed to sleep yesterday. Haix. I was the first person to reach the classroom as usual. Already not feeling smilely, looking at the dirty and untidy classroom made it worse. Somemore still got donut left by someone last friday found on the floor. I then procceed to the locker to wanna take books. I was waiting for my locker's neighbour to finish taking her books. This secondary two girl is so slow! After taking should faster go away! Still stand there and talk talk and block the way. Finally I touch the lock of the locker and oops! After trying so many times I also cannot open. Can't you imagine it's been the forth year that I use this locker and I am not able to open it. Just for your information, this locker is shared between me and SS. I really have to thank her for sharing with me since Sec One. Thanks Thanks!!! I then head back to class to start copying homework. First is maths followed by science and also have to learn for the Geography test. Finally it's recess. It's my favourite part of the day because I can see my HAPPY FAMILY members and chit chat. Next got Social Studies. TWC is so un-hilarious still wanna be funny. Haiyo. Then take Social Studies test. Then english period Grace not here so can chit chat. Gossip about so many things. Halfway, I was called to the dentist. The 23 years old dentist who serve me is so funny. She advised me not to brush to hard and also to use a soft brush so that my teeths won't grow until so long. She said long not nice one. Then I told her Fann Wong also long teeth but yet so pretty and even Christopher Lee also like. Haha! Last lesson is maths. Can you imagine CCK spent three periods scolding ppl. She not tired but I see and listen until tired leh. But I really pity her for the class really did badly for the test. I am glad I pass because I copied my frenz' homework for this topic and cannot really understand. Knock Knock...that ZiYi must jia you le. Oh ya! Thanks for your friendship band hor. She then praise me, SS and WK for doing the weekend assignment so well. I was trying to control not to laught but I really cannot tahan. I copy yet still kana praise. Heehee. Finally it's go home time! SS and me hopped onto a Mercedes Benz cab and off we went home...lalalala...
Actually sometimes when you do things or favour for people, have you ever thought whether the other partly will appreciate it and remember about it. Sometimes they just forget about it and even climb over your shoulder. It's very sad actually. I am often the victim who help them and yet they forget about it. Next time I shall really think twice before doing people a favour. Think of whether they will help you when you are in trouble and stuffs. Aiyoyo...me today so long-winded. Poor readers...hope won't spoil your eyes..haha, nanny nanny poo poo!
No comments:
Post a Comment