
Project Superstar Revival Round
AH AH AH! Was screaming like hell! Was doing banner for Hagen at Burger King. When we reach there, we got the tickets from Hagen's Sis. She is very pretty but they don't look alike. Next, we had to squeeze through the entrance. I kept laughting like hell lor. So many people squeezing me. Haix, eat my tofu some more. Then all the people got solded by that stupid Ah Gua. The same one I saw at Star Awards 2003 and 2004. Saw Sebastian in person. He is rather short. Managed to get quite a good sit. Derrick got the highest but I think Leon sings better. However, Hagen seen to have given up. His smile is not really happy and his performance is not as good as before. Both Shu Mei and I almost cry. We love him now! We thought we might just vote for Hagen rather than Derrick and Leon. His new hairstyle is much better. Anyway, do watch out for the telecast because there will be me in it! The very very excited fan in brown jacket! Anyway, I've uploaded some of my pictures in the Gallery. Click here!
No comments:
Post a Comment