
It's HER
Remember this crazy maid of my cousin Linda? She has been sent back. Haha. A greedy pig, she had been caught dancing in the toliet and eating so many things and not doing her work properly. Linda just came back from Hong Kong. She told me about taking Belly Dance lessons. She only gone for two lessons and I will say she is really impressive! She dances like a professional and she has been selected by her instructor to perform in August. She said her friends are so lousy and cannot dance well. When I tried to learn, it's damm damm hard. I really cannot dance simple moves. Haixx. She is taking her lessons at Music Clinic at Neil Road. Just for your information, Music Clinic is opened by Anothony Png (better known as Fang Zhong Hua), the wacky judge in Project SuperStar. At her house, she gave me read some magazines she bought from Hong Kong. Tong Leung and Liu Jia Ling were caught by the pool at The Oriental hotel in Bangkok. Liu Jia Ling is so ugly without makeup. She so fat in swimsuit. She even expose her "public hair". I was like SHOCKED lor. And that Lin Chi Ling, there are pictures of her falling off the horse while fliming an advertisement for OLAY. After the fall, the horse actually stepped on her breast. It was said that her breast crack because it is implant de and not real de. Now she has to take in very very strong medicine.
Actually I had never thought that I am good looking but a ugly person told me that he thinks he is good looking. I think I should really learn for this person and be acceptance and have confidence in myself, really. Ask yourself....Li Nanxing isn't handsome but he is Ah Ge and Mediacorp International Artiste. In the world today, looking good is important but looking ugly isn't bad after all.
Celebrity blogger XiaXue's blog was kana hecked. Aw! So poor thing. Why will anyone wanna do such things. Hope the matter will rest soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment