
Toni Roma's
Eat at this place today. Augustine was suppose to be going but I think he not free. ShuMei also not free, have to baby sit his bro. I have to thank SS for bringing us there. Really appreciate it. RX and I in the end are unable to finish even though we were very very hungry. Very expensive meal indeed. Click here for the bill. Saw Wang Deyuan, ex-mediacorp artiste and peace member. So fat and beng. Yucks! Next, Zul saw me at City Link. This is the third time I saw him outside. Also saw our school's Miss Liang. Although she never taught my before, she saw me and we smile. See my charm again. Went to Sun's new shop, SKIN at Marina Square. Didn't saw her but saw her husband, Pastor Kong Hee was there. The unisex shop's sells quite expensive stuffs. We managed to find a birthday gift for an AUGUST xiao didi. Can't review it now but I really really love it. It's so cute. Anyway, took a lot of photos today. Click here to see.
When I reached home, my maid is not in and I am hungry. Therefore, I decided to make something to eat. It's been a long time since I step into the kitchen. I took 20 minutes to make a cup of Lipton tea and 2 bread with butter put into the oven. Heehee and I nearly broke a bowl. The bread turns out to be quite blend and the tea is not very taste. To think I am a Food and Nutrition student. Oops!
No comments:
Post a Comment