
Chef in the making
What a boring and tiring day at school. Anyway, the fun part starts after school when we had our Food and Nutrition practical part B exam. Everyone has to bake 3 sponge cakes. My cakes turned out to be impressively well. Thumbs up man! Mrs Nigam almost gone mad due to some annoying student who is selfish and kiasu. Yucks yucks yucks. After the exam, everyone were so tiring and sitting down, enjoying our cakes with orange juice. Poor Mrs Nigam has to do the keeping of equipments and stuffs. Okie lah coz while we were doing our exam, she was enjoying her hor fun and drink coffee in front of us. She even purposely drink the coffee until like it's so nice to make me jealous. Haha. Now I so tired le. Having headache and stuffs. Hope I will not fall asleep while watching Project Superstar later. Just now Linzhe ask me if I wanna take part in the road relay. I really want to say YES but can't you imagine? me? running for the class when there are more better runners and when I am the last few runners in the class? I scare I will make the class lose. BTW, the third issue of APPLE crunchtime is out. Click here if you cannot find the link at the strollbar on the left.
No comments:
Post a Comment