Friday, July 29, 2005


Which is DERRICK?

Wah they look so alike. I wonder which is Yong Jian. Back to Project Superstar, everyone must be amazed the way Wei Choong wore. It's like he just came out from Final Fantasy. This La-Salle alumini didn't perform at his peak yesterday. Quite disappointing. For Jason, think he shouldn't rap. Rather funny leh. And today, Candyce is so cute. So sweet still need to sing dance pop, what a challenge for her. Kelly is really fantastic. She deserves to win. That Xin Hui is err.... better not have bad comments about any of the contestants, later I kana scolded. But you know hor...she really err....???!

These few days got many tests. I managed to get back two of them and was really happy about the results. Although I may have just pass for both subjects, I am really glad that I pass. Especially for Chemistry, I cannot remember the last time I passed it that I was really touched when I got my results. I think it's more due to luck because I really don't know about the topic. To some who had studied hard and get lower than me, I would say it's just not their luck. Afterall, I think they know more than me de.

Am in depression today. Friends can be really quite a headache at times. Haix!

No comments: