
Hi all, I am so so so busy these days that I found it hard to find time to blog. Today we all finally submit our VDS assignment one and although there are still a huge pile of workload waiting for us to complete, we sat down to celebrate the birthday of Jazreel and bye-bye to VDS assignment one.
It was a surprise for her. She was happy she was shocked, until....when her face was smashed with the birthday cake. She became more HAPPY and more SHOCKED. For me, I think that it is very scary. Lucky my birthday got no such things because I won't like being pranked.

Look at Andrea's very special hat!

Kawaii...for the three of us. I wonder what "non-stupid" pose is Angela doing. Oops, it make her look more like Hamtaro. Hmm let me introduce to you people, the girl beside her is Joi Chua lookalike. The girl beside me is my Cantonese teacher Xiao Yau.
No comments:
Post a Comment