Before I move on to the main topic, some updates about school. School work is getting tough despite it's only the third week of school. As there are no examinations for my course, all the assignment works are very important for our GPA. Currently, almost all the modules that I am taking have assignments to be done. Therefore, it's really stress stress stress.
For this whole week, I didn't get to eat well and sleep well, really. I wake up about 6 or 7 plus and only got home at around 7. Just last Friday, I handed up the assignment 1 for one of the modules and guess what, the teacher immediately announce the task for assignment 2.
For another module, we all got a critics session where each student has to present their assignment sketches in front of the class via powerpoint. I ended up being the only one in class which have to show the lecturer my sketches again. I was also told for not being serious because I am more like telling joke than presenting. Haix... I guess my quote in life- "Don't take life so seriously, have some fun and you will enjoy it" has to be changed.
Anyway, so what if I have so many many assignments to be done? I think that deSTRESS is very important. Therefore, I went out yesterday. I put all my stress and workload away so that I could enjoy.

At first, there are only three of us. I bought them to my hairstylist's newly open salon at Tanjong Pagar. After that, Jaslyn called Jianyong and ask if he wants to meet up after doing the hair and so, it ended up being a Class Reunion Outing.

Nic and Joey

Nic and Joanne (Steff, this picture is for you!)

Nic and Jaslyn
The outing is for the 2006 4E2 Food and Nutrition students with Steffenie missing and Ryan as the extra. However, Joanne made an interesting discovery that Ryan and her has been classmates since Primary One. Although they are not in the same class now, they are both schooling at Singapore Poly.
No comments:
Post a Comment