Sunday, May 28, 2006

Nic is OLD and YOUNG
I was meeting with a few friends and Friday night for supper. We haven't been meeting each other for quite some time because of school. When they saw me, they were like "Nicholas! You look so pale and much thinner." I know it's no good but there's nothing I can do but to live on with little sleep and having to skip meals daily. I hope I will regain myself during the holiday. I hope to go on to a holiday.

Sometimes, my friends found me old. I kept forgetting things like homework and things that I had said. I tend to be blur and I am so tired that my whole body is aching when I reached yesterday night. Hmmm, here's the itinerary for yesterday-

I woke up after 4 hours of sleep to reach the NEL station at around 9am. Harbourfront is our first stop to do survey for our HCD project. The people were not very nice. Very few would really like to take their time for the survey. Next, we meet another two group members at Douby Ghout station to do a few more surveys before going for lunch at Cathay Cineleisure.


After lunch, we went to a workshop at iSHOP by Club21 at level 3. It was fun. The workshop is in conjunction with an iPod skin design compeitition by a group of NUS students. Through the three hours, we learn some things but the air con is freezing cold. When we were leaving the shop, we saw Jack Neo entering the shop. He then went to the iSHOP's cafe and had a mini meeting with some people. While leaving Cineleisure, we also saw Project Superstar's winner Zhiyang. He ain't a good looker and there don't seen to be much people noticing him.

Next, I then went to Takashimaya and Paragon to shop while waiting for my friend who was on his way to meet me. Shopping has never been so fun because it's the GREAT SINGAPORE SALES! You definitely cannot miss out those sales some many brands. Perhaps it is only the starting of GSS, there are some shops with no sales. However, business is so good for those shops with sales.

When my friend arrived, we went watching X-men III at Cineleisure. Although I am not a fan of X-men, I think that the movie is not quite bad. I love the magic that each character has and seeing how they fight using it. Next I went to the basement of Takashimaya where they sell many toys at the event hall. I was so so so happy and bought myself a Mickey Mouse and an Astro Boy. For that moment, I thought I was a KID having to squeeze my way through the crowd in search for my favourite toys. You see my friends, I am not that OLD after all. Only young people buy toys de!

Supper was at McDonald's Bukit Batok interchange.

No comments: