
I mean it really. I really need a break. Anyone please bring me. LAME? Not really. AssignmentS (scare you cannot see the S) are really killing us. Many classmates of mine didn't get to sleep well and eventually, they fall ill. It's time consuming, stressful and costly!
Talking about money, my money is spent on things that I am not willing to spent on. Some examples are the assignments' stuffs and eZlink/ezy link card. I don't understand why we need to pay additional $3 to unlock the card. We pay them additional $3 for them to press an unlock button on their system? And oh ya, I bought the one month concession. Guess what, it is not one month after all. I bought on the 5th of may and it will ends at 4th june ONLY. When I tap the card in the public bus the other day, I was pretty shock to see the word "free" use of something on the machine in the bus. What is FREE? It means we don't have to pay any money for it. But hey, I paid $52 for the concession and they still say it's free.
The class standard is very high. I have to work very hard to find myself to be in standard with them. All of them are very creative and each has their own unique style. And of course, you do see some copycats among them, copying people's idea and stuff. I am not pin pointing anyone but no matter what, I don't like people to copy my work. Guess I had better stop now and continue with my assignments. Ciaox!
No comments:
Post a Comment