
It's a few weeks of busy busy busy and sleepless nights. Sketches were criticised, rejected and modified. Finally we hand them all in last Friday. Is it all over? Of course not! This is only the starting. Haha! So many more projects are still to come. Look at Daryl looking so weak and restless. He was sick. Haiyoyo...so weak, first assignment only sick.

Almost everyone in class burnt midnight oil just the day before the submittion. So many China panda bears as a result. Everyone just wish they could go home early to sleep.

Some samples of the works. Please excuse us if it's not good. We are the first year student and this is our first assignment afterall. Hmm, first assignment only like that. Nightmare! Wonder how are we going to survive for the whole year? Hmm, will everyone age earlier with more wrinkles on their faces due to lack of sleep and being stress and pressured? Hmm, I don't know and I simply don't want to age so fast. Please wrinkles don't come hor. I not the oldest in class so you should attack the oldest. Heehee!
No comments:
Post a Comment