Sunday, April 09, 2006

When EAST meets WEST

On Friday, I met up with Jacqueline and Ak to go to my hairstylist at Tanjong Pagar. Please know the difference between Tiong Bahru and Tanjong Pagar. They are totally different! Anyway, it was like Eastern girl meeting Western boys. Blehx!

Jacqueline cut many many layers, making her hair look smaller and slimmer (woohoo!). With special training plus special haircut, you are one step closer to being te next Zhang Ziyi!



Next stop is taking Da Tou Tie! This is the same machine that I took with my other friends. It is very funny because you won't know if the screen is coming down or not and you have to run here and run there and shout here and shout there. At the end of it, you will be perspiring. So although the photos turn out to be nice, the process (behind the scene) is totally different!


After that, Ak wanted to eat so we go Coffee Club Express. I ordered the banana cheese cake and felt that it was very perfect for cheese cake lovers that I take this pic for you people! It is yummy but I cannot finish the cake.

No comments: