Saturday, April 29, 2006

Human Relationship

Have you ever thought how interesting relationships around you and me are? Relationship, according to the Cambridge Dictionary means the way in which two or more people feel and behave towards each other.

Yesterday, in a corner of the campus, I saw a couple reading a magazine together where the guy put his hands over the girl's shoulder. It was a normal scene, really! Suddenly, I thought the lady looked familiar. After I much closer look, I realised that it was a friend of mine whom I had known since primary three! I couldn't very much believe my eyes. We hang out often, meet in campus often, msn often and she didn't mention anything about it. I am happy for her of course. I didn't approach her at the moment so if you are really this, I want to tell you to jia you.

People are so blessed. They are attached. While doing a survey by a Media and Communication student in the campus yesterday, I was asked about my current status. I replied "single" of course. You know, it takes so much courage to admit you are single. Haiyoyoyoyoyoyoyo. Girls in my class all said that I am attached while the boys said that I don't look like I am single. Could this be the utimate reason why no one propose to me yet? Hmmm, everyone thinks I am attached?

Do you know what is the biggest headline in town after the Tammy issue? Yes of course we all know that the Genral Election is here and I have been glueing my head on the television screen for news about the Election. Hmm, teens these days are actually very concerned about politics! Back to my point, the biggest headline in town after Tammy, besides Election, is the blog about these two gay couples. Click here. They become the second Xiaxue. A lot of Singaporeans are reading their blog. I admire their courage to stand up for their relationship.

This is what love is about. If you really love someone, you should go with your heart and ignore about what parents, friends, society and all the people in the world thinks.

Those without stead( like me) shouldn't be discouraged. Friends are equally important. Sometimes it is nice to send your friends sms(es) to ask about their life even if you all have not seen each other from some time. At least let them know that you have not forgotten them. Don't be like me, don't contact and now see what happen? I lost contact with a lot of them.

Talking about sms(es), if someone ask you something, will you reply once you saw the message or will you choose not to reply? My advice is definitely to reply.

Usually I reply people message as soon as I can unless I am very busy and very blur. When I am blur, I simply forget that I have to reply and deleted the sms straight away. So please sms me again if I did not reply for some time. When I am busy, I will not reply the sms at that moment but will remember to reply it when I am free. Imagine an issue about sms puts the friendship of A and B to a test.

People, treasure the relationships all around you. May you have a great weekend ahead! Oh ya, don't take life so seriously, have some fun and you will enjoy it.

No comments: