Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Going places

Big news big news... I was outside NAFA waiting for a cab and guess who I saw? Who I saw? A black Porsche Cayenne was coming towards me when I suddenly realised that the license plate of the car is very familar. When it went pass me, I was so reluctant to see Fann Wong in it. It's really Fann Wong. Although this is not the first time I see her in person, the scene is in my head even till now. She is very pretty, classy, elegant. I wonder why these celebrities never fails to look so glamourous every where they go, even they are off-screen. It's also amazing how her appearance pass the road can make a simple boy next door's day so enlightened.


The two classes of my course in school is out today for an field trip to the Singapore Tyler Print Institute. It's fun sitting on the coach because it's been a long time since all of us have field trip. In the few hours, we learned a lot of things.


Lunch was at Bugis before we head for NAFA arts school. The exhibition of the graduating pupils were brillant. I think I still have so much more to learn from them. Hopefully one day I will become their standard or even higher.


It's never wrong to call someone blur because she is really blur. She don't mean to flood my mailbox but she is just blur to send me six copies of the same mail!

No comments: