
Hello everybody! I know I know, it's been some time since I update my blog. As an token for your appreciation on wanting more from my blog (hee!), I present you the latest issue of Apple Crunchtime. In it, you will find out who are the singers on the production of their new albums and the dates of our local singers. Click here!
The main reason why I haven't been updating my blog recently is because of the polytechnic's orientation. It's busy busy busy for me this week and maybe next week as well. I like my new classmates very much. Something funny to share...there are only a few boys in the class and all the boys are 50kg and below! It seens that the trend now is skinny skinny and skinny.
I would also like to thank my old friends for their encouragements in helping me to pull it through the whole week. Thank you Ryan, Jacqueline, Ruxin and surprisingly Augustine. Thanks and thanks. And to all my secondary school mates especially the one in America now, I want to say I miss you guys so very much. I am really afraid that I will not be able to see you guys anymore in future! Please! We must meet again some day!
No comments:
Post a Comment