Monday, February 13, 2006

O levels result
Yes this is one of the most important result in life! It sort of determines what your future will be like. Going to school ain't good because I have to temporary dye my hair black. Worse, I have to wear that uniform. Result is supposed to be released at 2.30pm that day but guess what, the school only started giving us the results at 3.30pm after much talking and analysing how well we had done. It's terrible. Imaging sitting there for an hour just to wait for the result that determines your life.

I'll try to keep this post short. Anyway, in conclusion, my result is better than expected. This is the best result I had ever gotten in my seondary school life! I am qualify for JC too! The most shocking is english. As you can see from my blog, my english standard is so lousy and yet I managed to get good grade for it. Haha. Thank god.

Currently I am visiting almost every poly in Singapore and pondering over the courses that I should take. Initialy I thought if I didn't do well, I would go to La Salle SIA and study design and after graduating, I would take advanced diploma in business. But now that I got such an result, it's really hard for me to decide because many courses in poly seen so exciting.

To think back, I didn't expect myself to be more worry now on deciding the course to take than to go and take the result. Ahh! It's driving me crazy.

Put it aside, let's see where I go today...

At Peninsular Plaza, I got a first time in life experience of taking a car lift! Yes, you drive your car inside the lift and the lift will bring you and your car up to the carpark! It's amazing! You don't even had to come down of your car. All you have to do is to press the lift button and it will take your car up to the carpark. It's really really fun man! I shall pester my Dad to drive me to Peninsular Plaza in future just to be in that lift again!

I actually ended up with this new design from CROCS, it is the islander. This new design from CROCS is almost sold out in Singapore just after a few days it launched. It is very comfortable and if you have sweaty foot, this shoe/slipper is perfect because it won't leave a smell. Wa lao! This islander cost me $79.90 and the boss said that the price is going to raise soon. I bought a chocolate colour one. So if you wanna buy, don't buy same colour as me hor!

I was at my cousin's place playing some KIDs games like Game of Life and Bingo after shopping. I didn't want to reveal her face because I don't want to spoil her image.

No comments: