Thursday, February 09, 2006

NIC new layout
Let me see...This new layout means that I am going international. With readers from Singapore, Malaysia, USA, America, Taiwan, Canada and many other countries, I couldn't continue blogging in that colourful and childish old layout.

And also, you can't have XiaXue forever. It's a fad. Very soon her popularity will drop and whops! People like NicholasAPB will take over. Haha! I really don't see what's so attractive about her. She likes to bitch about many people and things. This is the same logic we see in Mediacorp. People like Zoe Tay and Li Nanxing are now being taken over by youngsters like Qi Yiwu and Joanne Peh. Oops! I guess I had been daydreaming too much! Me? International? Take over XiaXue? What kao!

Ladies and Gentlemen

See you guys tomorrow! (for the last time in life?)

Tomorrow take O level results liao. It's hard to stop thinking! This moment I felt so nervous and scare but the next moment I felt so bo chap (heck care). Ryan is watching comedy movies, Chewling is chatting on the phone all day with XX, Michelle is going for spa and facial and Joey is playing games, all for the sick of trying to forget about tomorrow, to keep the nervousness to zero. Will it help? I don't know. Come on, lets face it, tomorrow is the release of the results. It is going to happen. Nothing will change it from not happening. I know I can't sleep tonight. Therefore, I had already charged my handphone battery, all prepare to chat till tomorrow morning. Any takers?

I just went to buy the temporary black dye for my hair coz as you know, it's hard to take the results in tinned hair. However I don't know how to use. Should the hair be wet or dry when applying? And omfg! My uniform! I must get it iron. Will I still be able to fit into it? My school shoe throw away liao a not? My school tie missing liao is it? Now I think I have panick attack liao. Ambulance, please on stand by!




No comments: