Sunday, February 19, 2006

It's all about HER and SHE
Sometimes, women just don't know how to appreciate the love, concern and care we men had for them. They are sometimes very ignorant, making the other party disappointed and sad.


Once, a man was good to a woman. However, the woman just don't feel that he will be so good to her and thought he has got motives in mind. The next thing you know was the woman scold the man because she suspects him of having motives.

Women these days are getting more and more mean. They are rude and this is the way they are. When they use certain words on you, they are meant to put you down. They think it's fun but when you, as a man got the chance to use back the same words on them, they felt very very offended and will scold you like hell.

If you look around you, you will notice that there is an increasing numbers of bitches around you. They are very sly(cunning). They are able to use all sorts of ways to get the things they want. They don't give a damm about other people. And it's such a letdown when I saw some man sticking to them like blue tags but actually to them, you are just a piece of shit which they can get advantage from.

After this, you won't be surprised to know that the population of homosexuals are so big here. Choosing a girlfriend is very important. You have to ask yourself if they are just fooling around, or perhaps they just want your money and advantages.

However, don't be mistakened. I have nothing against women but these are some things which I noticed. Then again, the women I mentioned above may only belong to a small population here and that means, my women readers are most probably not included. In addition, I am writing these not because Xiaxue did a men's version of this and write bad about this but because I felt like writing.

I am in a depressed mood now...

My good friend Steffenie is leaving for USA today. She will be there for 10 years to complete her studies. Steff, I wish you all the best in everything you do. I hope you will become a successful doctor and have a new make-over image when you come back. The folks back in Singapore will miss you. Please visit us soon. We will also go there visit you if time allows. Until then, take care!

SOB SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: