Sunday, February 26, 2006

Miss Sotong is ZIYI
On Thursday, both ZY and I received a call from Singapore Poly to go to an apitude test for a design course in that poly. We were very happy because both of us can go together.

That very day, she called me and asked about what to wear. She said she wanted to wear something creative but her mother ask her to wear like mature and simple. In the end, she decided to wear both creative and mature and simple.

I was meeting her at Westmall foodcourt on Friday afternoon and as expected, she was late. I think it's very difficult for someone so blur like her to be on time and from the pass experiences like class gathering, she is well known to be late.

When I saw her, I was like, Errerrrerrr....... it is not creative at all. Hey girl, you are going for interview for a design course and you dress till so common. Just for your information, she wore a white sleeveless T-shirt and a short blue skirt. She was holding a black colour plastic bag but one of the handle was broken. This is all because the two big portfolios in it are so-so heavy! She so kiasu! She not only brought her portfolio, but also all her certificates (more than 20) and a digital camera with about 10 pictures of her trophies and work in it! Imagine showing the interviewee the pictures in the camera one by one.

She saw me eating roasted meat and chicken meat rice and she said she was going to eat the same as me. But in the end, she came back with a plate of duck rice which look so different from mine and it is from another store. The funny part is that she thinks she is eating the same plate as mine.

As it was raining, I asked her if she is cold and she said it's so hot and the clothes she was wearing is the most "bao shou" one she ever had. I was like dot dot dot. To me, such outfit is already so revealing and she still complaint it of being "bao shou" or should I say erm decent.

At first, she told me she is the tour guide of SP and she frequently bring ppl around SP too see see. Then on the way, she called her friend from SP to ask the direction to the design block. I told her to follow the direction that the teacher in charge gave but she insist the route her friend instructed is faster. So I follow her after alighting the mrt. When we are in SP, she headed all the way left until about 15 minutes of walking and walking, I asked her where is the building. She anyhow point to me one building and claimed that that is the design block. Because my six sense tell me that that is not the block, I asked one passer-by and guess wat?? GUESS WAT??? The way is WRONG! We spend 15 minutes of walking and walking and now we are completely on the wrong way and we will be late. I ran and ran all the way back to the mrt station and turned right and within less than 5 minutes, we reached the design block! To think back, if I insist of going my direction at the beginning, we won't have to run like hell. Thank god, we weren't late. We arrived just in time for the apitude test cum interview.

The apitude test lasted for 2 hours followed by the interview. After the interview, she was supposed to head to Ngee Ann Poly for another interview for the FVS course. But because she was late and I don't want her to lost her way in such big campus like NP, I decided to hire a cab and go with her...


It's funny taking the cab with her alone for the first time and it was a silver mercedes cabbie. When we reached NP, there were signs that state FVS interview at block 56 level 6. So we followed the sign and reached block 56. On the way up in block 56, she asked a passer-by where is block 66. And the person pointed another building. So, we go down the stairs of block 56 and while heading for block 66, I scolded her and told her that she is suppose to go to block 56! Signs were all over the school which stated that the FVS interview is at block 56 and she wanted to go to block 66. It was sickening....therefore, I led her up to level 6 of block 56. Seeing her going into the interviewing room safe and sound and not very late, I was like PHEW!

If I didn't follow her to NP, she will be lost while heading for block 66. And by the time she reached block 56, it will be damm damm late.....midnight liao I guess.

Going out with ZIYI is tired, headache, sickening, unlucky but very very funny! Twink Twink.

No comments: