Koniciwa everyone! How is your new year? Mine is normal lor. You know, go this house go that house bai nian. It may be a little tiring but I am fine with it. It's the qi fen that I like. The new year qi fen! Chinese New Year is also gamble time! Wahaha! Blackjack and Mahjong is a MUST to play during CNY de.

First neoprint of 2006
Went to take neoprint with AK and RX after a joyous KTV session yesterday! Yes they are my KTV kakis. The neoprint machine was great and it had been a long long time since I last took neoprints. Anyway I would like to try the one with the automatic fan one in future. Then we went shopping. At a bubble tea stall in Bugis, we saw two transexuals! They are so ugly. They wear until so little and the worse thing is you know wat? They have big tummies! Haha, sounds like teletubbies hor. Anyway if you really wanna see pretty transexuals, you can go to Changi Village. There are so many there looking for "business". That time at Double O I also saw a few really nice de. Aw! How I wish I am in Bangkok now. I not into them but just wanna see see ma.
At night, I went to Jian Yong house and play mahjong. This poor guy sprained his foot on the fourth day of CNY while ice-skating. See lah, eat and eat and eat, then so fat go ice-skate cannot balance liao lah....oops, just joking lah. The game is great because I always win. We started at about 11pm till about 4.30am. We couldn't finish the "bei" coz I dao zen and dao zen and dao zen for almost an hour. I don't think I am good at mahjong but it's because I lucky bah. Perhaps I was wearing RED underwear leh??!!
Today went AK house to play blackjack. Khaiboon and Koh Kiat are the big winners. Both AK and RX lose pretty much. Aiyo, I suspect both Khaiboon and Koh Kiat wear RED underwear! Heehee no lah, they really very lucky. We play small small $1 only they ended winning so much.
Some chalet pictures taken about a month ago from Ziyi (currently working in wats-in West Mall), for those classmates who haven't receive, do upload from here>

Kenneth sleeping soundly while Qikai is awoken by that girl

A group photo during the midnight cycling

You want any chickens???

Stef, who ate raw (uncooked) sausages that day posing with the chickens

Excited fan aka blur sotong Ziyi takes a pic with her idol

Looking tired after few hours of cycling to Changi Village, all people settle down for supper

Ziyi in her swim-wear...girl, it's not the right time to get sexy naughty bitchy
No comments:
Post a Comment