Friday, January 20, 2006


Was at the class-chalet since Wednesday. Sadly or should I say happily, I didn't stay overnight at the 2 days chalet. The rooms were smelly and those beds make you don't feel like sleeping. When we first arrived on Wednesday afternoon, everyone were exploring the big bungalow chalet. Next, all of them went renting for bicycles for the night cycling except me and SS because we are not staying for the night. We ended up playing PS2 in the chalet while waiting for them. Luckily HH brought my favourite game, Dynasty Warriors to the chalet. Otherwise, I really don't know what to do while waiting for them to come back after renting the bicycles. When they were back, Indra cooked instant noodles for us. After that, I borrowed Dennis's bike for a spin. It was real fun because there weren't much cars on the road.

At about 9.30pm, I left the chalet and went to meet Ariel and Hong Chuan before heading for dbl O! Paper, Shendia, Jerry and Linda were already there at dbl O. Yeah, we were late. All except Jerry left soon after I reached. Was dancing on the dancefloor and there were some ladies who look like gorillas and giraffe! The 3 gorillas were so fat that they could knock you down if you will to get closer to them. And that giraffe is so tall lor. My head is only until her stomach. It's just like an alien had just landed on planet earth! And perhaps I shaked too much, I was already sweating in less than half an hour. I really don't like how those guys in sweaters, jackets and blazel will survive there. Lolx! SS, who is leaving for LA soon was also there to experience something special which she had never done before in Sg. However, it's just not her cup of tea. And I don't think she will want to believe that I was someone she knew since sec one. I was too hyper high, heck care about image, heck care whether got paparazzi or not, heck care heck care heck care...Haha! After that, we went to the 24 hours coffee club express at Orchard. We ate and chatted from about 3 am to 6 am. After that, Ariel and me went to have breakfast at Bukit Timah Road before I can manage to go home for my beauty sleep.

And you think I sleep long? Haix, had to wake up after a short while to go for a job interview with Ryan and friends. After the interview, I met RX for shopping at Bugis before heading for the class chalet. The BBQ at the chalet is not really that successful because the fire was too small and we find it hard to make the fire big. Guess how long we need to cook the chicken wings??? One full hour! I left about 10pm with Bee Suan, Oliver, Chialing, RX, SS and JY on the free shuttle bus to the MRT station. Had supper before going home. Finally, finally I can have a good sleep! Here, enjoy some pictures taken at the chalet! >


Don't play play! Bungalow Sia!

Tada! I was enjoying myself very much at the kid's playground.

No comments: