Monday, January 09, 2006


me me

Yeah! Me is self proclaimed de....heehee! Now who cares if you are Bryan Wong? I am the SHOPPING KING! How's everything going everyone? Have you prepared your CNY's clothings and stuffs? Me almost all done up le. Those who haven't better jia you wo! Coz CNY coming soon le.

Yesterday went to City Square with my family. Can't you imagine we shopped for so many hours and my family members ended up empty handed, unlike me, my hands are full of plastic bags. I wouldn't admit it's nice shopping in Malaysia but compared to Singapore, the clothes there are generally cheaper and some (Japanese) designs and brands are unavailable in Singapore. My mother gave me a few hundred ringgits and within 15 minutes, its all gone! At there, I saw a phenomenon that I am rather confused about- I saw a few pairs of guys holding hands and smiling together. Could they be homosexual? If this is so, then it's I should say it's very open of these Malaysians. If not, could they be just very good friends and holding hands together is just a way for them to show that they are very good pals?

Today I accompanied my mother to perm her hair at my salon. It's been five years since she permed her hair because she had been doing rebonding for the past few years. The result is awesome! It really suit her. After that, went to shop again and as you can imagine, I bought many many many things. Now, let me analyse all about my CNY>

Hair -to be done on the 21st of Jan
Contact Lens -yes yes
Accessories -none, how could I miss that out
Tops -got too much
Bottoms -got three liao
Undergarments -waiting for people to buy for me :P
Belt -yes, I've got that
Watch -mummy just bought me one today
Socks -do I really need to buy new socks for CNY?
Shoes -one pair from NIKE and the other from PUMA
Bag-just bought one today. may be getting one more on wednesday

I'd finally decided on my new year resolution...that is to bring LOVE and HAPPINESS to everyday around me :)

No comments: