Thursday, January 05, 2006


L7

I am such a bimbo to have mistaken L6 with L7. Ladies and gentlemen, the model that I saw in the magazine last year is L7. I only realised it when I called the motorola helpdesk. L7 looks just like L6 just that it is black in colour. This model comes with a memory card which allows us to store more things than the L6. Also, you can personalise your phonebook from the computer. The spokesperson is unsure of the date of release of this model in Singapore but I think it will be released soon because I just saw that advertisement on eightdays.

Yesterday I said I want to go to sign up body combat classes. Although I had not signed up, I am proud to say that I had taken action! I went down to FitnessFirst today to visit and learn more about what they offer. The spokesperson asked me to work on my abs and upper body to give myself a lean and toner bodyshape. I was like WOW! Me? Lean with abs and tone bodyshape??? You gotta be kidding!

I am feeling better now. My friends have promised to celebrate my birthday on 15 Jan at Sentosa. Anyone interested to come along, you are most welcome. In addition, I have got so many DVDs to finish watching before Stef left for America. Woohoo!

No comments: