I may be well known from being a shopping king but I am also a complain king. I cannot stand things that goe wrong and I believe in taking action in achieving what you think you right. Often, the unlucky ones are hotel frontdesk officers, sales promoters and waitresses.

ISSUE ONE- Singapore idol potential dropout
Was at this old old shopping centre which I think no young boys like me will go. The many things in this old shopping centre is cater for old aunties and uncles from healthy shoe shops to maid agencies to outdated "fashion" clothes. One exception is a medicure shop (Kalos) opened by ex-Mediaworks who had just joined J team, LINA NG! Okie, I was there because I wanna accompany my parents. Good boy right? Haha! Anyway, opposite this shoe shop I was in was a shop selling Karaoke equipments. Then of course got people will try to test the system by singing. So this 30 something lady started singing a particular song by Fish Leong. It was so loud until the whole level also can hear! The worse part is that her singing is awfully terrible and totally unlistenable! I simply just wanna snatch the mic from her and help her sing lor. She made a fool of herself! I wonder if she know how awful her voice was! Lucky she left that shop before I almost....you know....err snatch it!

ISSUE TWO- Old aunty wanna become SUPERSTAR
I met an "old lady" at my relative house yesterday. She is fat but not really that old. She is in fact the same age as me. She say i look like 22 years old! I so pissed off! I look right look left look up look down and everywhere and I don't see which part of me is 22 years old. I know she purposely de. She purposely say I 22 but deep in her heart I know she don't think I am 22 de. Back to her, she is the one who don't look like my age. I told her she look like 20 she ask me go and die but again, deep deep deep deep in my deepest heart, I think she is 27. She so thick-skin some more say she look like Rui En. I was like dot dot dot and what the ****! Kana sai lor...Then I look like Edison Chen liao! Later when we leave, my mother told me that she thought that lady is older than my cousin who is only 25. Wahahaha.

ISSUE THREE- Lousy parking space
Back to that old old shopping centre where Lina Ng's shop is at, the parking lot is so small. Even if the building is old, they should do upgrades because cars these days are not like last time all so small. Now so many people own MPV cars. I had to get down the car first before my dad parks into the lot. If not, I won't be able to get down. Even after my dad parked, he had difficulty getting down the car.
Ahh! I am tired of complaining ppl. This made my mood bad! I better stop before I crash the laptop down. There are actually more to complain- ppl who didn't turn up for appointment last minute, ppl who always wanna lend money from you, ppl who are cunning just to get things their way, ppl who don't have a heart in giving ppl present and many more..............
No comments:
Post a Comment