Went to watch this movie the other day. It was Chialing who asked me to go and I had no idea who else is going. When I reached, I saw some many other classmates present. It became a mini gathering for our class after the chalet less than a week ago. It ws great! Blur sotong Ziyi was late, making everyone wait!

Michelle Yeoh
The movie is for those people like me, who have MO-SHUI! I don't think some people will enjoy this movie because it do not really have a climax. I really enjoy the movie very much and I really can feel how the actresses feel in it. It's all because I have MO SHUI!!! Wahahaha. The only thing I don't understand is why Sayuri will be with the Chairman, who is so many years older at the end.
In my opinion, I think Gong Li is the prettiest of the three girls. She really made us feel that geishas are elegant and classy people. Even though this is her very very first english speaking movie, I think she didn't a great great job, better than Zhang Ziyi. Michelle Yeoh may not be the best looking among the other two but her charistmatic way of expressing herself gained her points. I really like to see more of her in the movie rather than Zhang Ziyi's. Zhang Ziyi on the other hand, has worked very hard for this role but she still has more rooms of improvement. Despite this is her second english speaking movie, I still think Gong Li speaks better.
I have been busying enjoying life these few days. On Tuesday, I was in Malaysia in the noon and had supper with some close friends at Gombak in the late night. We had a really good chat about life, celebrities and love. In the process, I learn more new things. Then I was in Orchard yesterday. Saw Project Superstar's Sebastian again. He changed his hairstyle. I don't understand why these people from Project Superstar are so easily being seen. Today I better be a good boy and stay at home. Yes my mummy don't like me to go out but you know how BORING it is to stay a home a not? I am so lonely and sianx. And now, I am very angry. Argh! I don't care le. There will be karaoke session(my second for the week), going to Chinatown eat and walk walk and Clubbing(hopefully) tomorrow. I will enjoy all I had missed today all in tomorrow de.
No comments:
Post a Comment