Sunday, November 13, 2005


Thumbs UP!

Wah my life not bad sia! It says I got high profile personality leh. You people better go and try and tell me about your results okie? Click here to try.

Today went out the whole day. It feels good to go out after more than a week's of studying and studying and studying. Anyway, I still have paper next week. You can say that I am slacking. Come come, piak piak my buttocks and pull pull my ears bah! Haha...

Caught the horror movie "Exorcism of Emily Rose". The horror content may not be that much but this is based on a true story lor. I like the part in the court where the lawyers were talking. So professional and high class!


Best fish and chip in town!

Had lunch at The Glass House. Thank somebody for treating me. Must be my charm, Haha! I bloated because the fish is so big. No choice lor but it's nice. Compare to the samba one I had the other time, this is so much better. If you go Fish and Co, don't miss out the baked salmon too. Talking about food, I hope you saliva won't fall out of your mouth while reading the site. Hee**


Guess who I saw at Wisma just now...

AH HONG! The aunties are crazy over for him! They crowd around him like he is Bae Yong Jun.

No comments: