Friday, November 18, 2005


Ahh...BUSY!
-
-
-
-
-
The O'Level Exam has ended (Okie lah, still got 1 more multiple choice one on Tuesday) but I am still busy busy busy...WHY? Because the graduation night is drawing nearer and nearer and nearer. So many fashion magazines flooded my room as I am still pondering about what to wear. ZhuoWei who sits in front of me in class hor, XIN JI very big. He had already spent $200++ for the graduation night liao. He is even going to spike his hair on the day itself. Looks like nowadays people don't just want to look normal. They want to look good on the graduation night itself. For a SUPERSTAR like me, I cannot lose. Lin Zhi Ling, I will Jia You Jia You Jia You de!

Big Big NEWS- To all game lovers and self-proclaimed game lovers (Me) and those who love the fighting game TEKKEN, its animation movie is releasing next year. Woohoo! I am so excited. I used to keep using Nina Williams de. My brother will always use Jin Kazama de. I hate Lin XiaoYu in this game. Anyway, Fann Wong will be the voice of Jun Kazama in this ani-movie, who is the sister of Jin Kazama voiced by Takeshi Kaneshiro. And Vicky Zhao will play Lin Xiao Yu. For more information, click here.

No comments: