
FlightPlan
Awesome! I love it! This is by far the best best best best movie after 13 going on 30 that I had seen in my life. Jodie Foster is superb! I remember watching her in Panic Room few years back. She was great and I had a strong impression of her after that movie. She has always been on my favourite list of Hollywood actress after Nicole Kidman and before Julianna Moore.
The story is very nice although most part of it happens in the plane. The plane is not a Boeing but an Airbus. After watching for about an hour, you thought the movie will end soon but you will never know the big twist after that part. A very loving story that I think writes about how courageous a mother can be and is in the world. Kudos to Jodie Foster for performing so well and real. You are really worried and anxious for her when she couldn't find her daughter. And when she speaks and moves, you feel as if you are in her shoes. I will support her if she is nominated for the Oscars.
It's holiday now so I guess I trying to post almost everyday with a PICK OF THE DAY. Today's PICK OF THE DAY is the last day of school in 4E2>

Well, a bit small, click on the picture to enlarge.
No comments:
Post a Comment