
Bye Bye Lo
My brother asked me an interesting question the other day, "Korkor, you know what will you be when you grow up?" Of course I said I dunno. "I think you will be a fashion people", he continued. I asked him why and he said: "because when you go out, you tried so many clothes and when you are done, your room is in a mess when all your clothes." So cute right...I mentioned this because I am no longer a member of the school, I have grown up and moving on to the next step of my life. For the moment, I finally felt free that my body now belongs to me. I can have any hairstyle I like, long fingernails, dress inapproiately and many more. Before today, I was under the school rules, being controlled by the school. Today the VP made an announcement that we are no longer their students so if we want to come back, we must be properly dressed with no dyed hair and long hair. I wonder since you mentioned we no longer your students, why must we still follow the rules? The teachers that I will really miss are Mrs Grace, Mrs Nigam and Mdm Gao. And I know I will lose contact with many people in school and will miss the class very much. Hope everyone will be present at the chalet next year. To my classmates: Wengkin- You will become a good and safety driver in future. Remember if you got lobang for any job during holiday must tell me. Dennis+JJ- Holiday free remember ask me go out play, but don't ask me play block-catching hor. Ziyi- Don't be so blur anymore. You can easily get bullied by outside people de. ChiaLing- When you see me on street again in future, don't miss taking a pic with me ya? Zhuowei- You are a good person. Don't be so blur and get cheated by other people in future. JY- Don't sleep and eat and sleep and eat...remember you said you are going to exercise? Jia you!
Shopping for the grad night is a real real real headache! I mean for girls right, very easy de. You can get a dress anywhere and you can easily get design that is under your budget. For guys is real headache! It's so difficult to find formal clothes. Even for me, I am going for smartcasual as so hard to find. And can you imagine the bazel itself cost more than $100? It's hard to get one less than that. Then leather shoes about $50 liao. The pants also about $50. Excluding the tie and inside collar shirt already $200. Oh my god! Now girls you know liao how hard is it to be a boy. I spend the whole day at Orchard very difficult then find. In the end, I spent over my budget. Haix....anyway, I met many people at Orchard the other day. Not only RuXin is there, I kept seeing Bee Suan and Chen Min. Gabrielle and Hana also screamed when they saw me. I saw Derrick Ho Wei Jian. Going to NS made him so ugly! His face is so dark and so many dot dot dot. He is so much different compared to the other time I saw him at Mediacorp. That time his face is so white and transparent, just like Fann Wong's. I also saw Singapore Idol's Olinda Cho. Actually she didn't really slimmed down that much. She don't behave like a celeb at all. Can you imagine her standing outside a spectacle shop to see herself in the mirror and walking and dancing at the same time? Oh my!
No comments:
Post a Comment