Monday, October 10, 2005


SUN-day out

The shopping king was out yesterday. Haha! Yeah yeah I am the shopping king and I want everything. Bought some things….not really that much lah. I started the day with my family for breakfast at my bro’s favourite famous porridge stall in Tiong Bahru. You feel like rich people there because there got many people drive expensive cars. While waiting for the porridge, they will read The Strait Times de. Should I say they the rich people or we the rich people? Mmm, you see for yourself. Blehx.

After breakfast, we went to a temple to pray pray. Nowadays, more and more youngsters around my age are very truthful to their religion and I think this is a good sign. Going to the temple makes me feel more at ease. However, I am not that kind of very religious de lah. But no harm to believe right?

Next went to Linda’s place. She told me about her performance yesterday at The Fullerton Hotel. She was performing belly dance with her class from Anthony Png’s Music Clinic. So funny. Haha!

Then I meet with my friend W to shop at Far East. We went to visit my friend Jonathan who owns Neutral Plus. I was like a model trying out almost all the clothes he has. After that, I met S kor and shop again. Went to The Heeren and he bought me a watch. I like it…Haha! Lastly, I met up with Ariel at Bugis where we took the lovely neoprints. This machine was really good. We had unlimited time of designing the neoprints leh. After that, we did more shopping at Parco and at Bugis Street. I went to find my friend Kai and start to try on clothes again. He told me that the Superstar finalists were there to buy clothes from him too. He even had photo taken with Junyang, who bought two jeans from him. Wei Lian bought a jeans from him as well. He also got see Kelly lor. So envy! After more and more shopping, went to have supper at Upper Bt Timah road. The kaya toast is nice but not as nice as that of Ya Kun’s. While waiting for the bus, I managed to take a photo with the sport rim of a BMW 7 Series. Haha. Prince charming and luxurious car…what a perfect match!

No comments: