
Accept it
Today is the 15 of October, in 3 months time, I will be celebrating my birthday. Shall I look forward to it because my good friends had promised to celebrate for me or should I start worrying that these friends will be busy with their lifes after the national exams and will in the end, not able to make it for my birthday? Or should I start hoping that my holiday trip won't fall on that day? All these things cannot be predicted but for one thing, they are fated. If it's yours means it yours.
Have anyone of you ever wondered if the things, laughters and risks that you had done for anyone is worth it? Will they remember and not take you for granted? For me, I remember the good things people had done for me and really appreciate it. Examples, I thank SM for visiting me at least twice a week when I had chicken pox in Secondary Two to give me my homework and care for me. I thank Yoh for giving me tuition on the lessons I had missed during my chicken pox days. I thank Michelle and Joey who see me home when I hurt my leg in Secondary Two. I thank RX for collecting my homework when I am sick. I thank SS for sharing with me locker for straight four years and without complaining even if I really put a lot of books. I thank Dougy for remembering me and even bought my favourite tea when he was in India. I thank all the goodwill messages you people sent to me when I am ill. I remember and really appreciate.
On the other hand, I am really despair to realise and fell that many things I had done had all gone into the drains. You tell them all about your darkest sercets. You tried so hard to win them, gained their trust but in the end, do they really appreciate? Will they really trust you? Will they one day turn around and bark at you? In your eyes, they may behave like an angel but at the back, will they become devil? Yes it is sad to say that but it's reality. They say each of us has a best friend who will trust and accompanying you with all your troubles in life, who will do anything for you. It's all fated. But when will they happen on me?
I don't mean to end here in such a sombre mood. Now the readers here should know the greatest comedian is saddest on its own. However, I must always remember Sun's words- Don't take life so seriously, have some fun and you will enjoy it. To my HAPPY family, I will be strong after today so don't worry too much okie? Before I go allow me to say two more things, just two more things. First, I hate copycats. Please have your views and ideas on certain things and not always copycat on people. Secondly, I enjoyed and appreciate the supper I had with A*, Eug, JY and Lex yesterday. On the top of the To-Do list today, I must remember to....No, not buy 4-D but to refill the tissue box in my room before the whole room floods. Tata!
No comments:
Post a Comment