Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
not another one?

Yes! After Sebastian Leong and Xie Wei Choong, I spotted Jason Tan (Chen Gua Qiang) aka care bear today while travelling with SMRT. Wonder why these contestants from Project Superstar take public transport. Superstar shouldn't be spotted so easily lor. And I actually thought Jason drive. Anyway, he was with the guy in pink business suit (from the pic above) and I suspect is his bf. I saw him taking out the earphone of the MP3 from the guy's ear. They alighted at Tanjong Pagar. Perhaps he is accompanying his friend to office or meet a client or something. Augustine ask why I didn't approach him....the problem is no people noticed him. He was in his cap and when I first saw him, I didn't know it's him until I got a sit opposite and managed to look and look clearly. For a 26 year old, his dressing is pretty striking. Anyway, I dun hate care bear because I cute bear. Haha....no lah, I find his singing great and think he got a nice personality lor. I remembered clearly the other contestants telling the audience that he give vitamins to them. So nice and caring right? To me friends out there, please be prepared to accept vitamins for me tomorrow. Heehee.

Was actually having lunch at the Japanese Western Restaurant by the name of Ma Maison. Very classy and established restaurant. Very good food. Every table got a key some more. They even got a website but I lazy to search. If you at Bugis next time, do remember to try this restaurant wo. Until then, good-bye! Cute bear *hugs*.

No comments: