Sunday, October 02, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Children of Heaven

Kids Kids Kids! I love them, really. They are cute and adorable. Went to Apple's Mei Mei birthday party at Pasir Ris Downtown East. Downtown East is so happening. So many people making it so crowded. There are many food there as well and wa lau, they are earning so much $$$. Carpark entrance is $3. Each person going into the chalet is $1. Can you imagine we so many people and just us alone, how much they earn? It is really not a place for me. I will not really like to go there. Parking is a problem and so hot you know? Alan said my face is like tap where water flows down at full speed. Haha!

The birthday cake is a $114.00 Princess Bella one. It is very huge lor. I bet I won't have such a big cake in my life. Caught up with some relatives who I had not seen for very very long. Their first words upon seeing me is "wa, ni hen shou". I know and I want to gain weight but how? I really eat a lot liao le. Cousin Kelvin- He showed me photos of Sammi Cheng taken at her latest movie press conference yesterday at Lido. He is from the event organisation in charge of the press conference. Huang Biren and a few other Mediacorp artistes were there. Well, Sammi's face is quite round. Candy- She is definitely fatter. She said she had just bought a new pair of Nike's latest air sport shoe so that she can start her new exercise routine. Many, in fact all of them were shocked when I told them about a news. This piece of news is pretty interesting. Will share with you guys when free kk? Tata!

No comments: