
SAT-day out
Went to Christina's place today. Took a cab there. It was no good experience. This driver has his front seat so front...how can you expect me such a long legged person to sit comfortably? I pushed the seat behind and he asked me to be careful. He was very rude. When I reached the destination, he asked me to push back the chair for him. Who does he think I am? Sit your cab, pay you $$$ and still have to push back the chair for you? I just heck care and bang the door! Then I saw him pushing the chair himself. What nuisance. I am sure the next person who sit will push it behind again de.
So happy to see Genevive and Isaac at Christina's place. They are simply so adorable. Anyone who sees them will love them. I wish I can be a father soon. Haha. But wait, think longer...went to Causeway Point and they really made the people who brought them out malu. They were very naughty lor...they make a lot of noise and my aunty and cousin had to shout and beat them. So many people were looking. It's worse when they cry. Ahh! Jiu Ming Ar. It was so tiring. It's really very embarrassing. Lucky I didn't see anyone friends there. Heng oh. Christina made something for me to drink...I almost faint. Haha, because I cannot take much alcohol de. It is a very special drink I should say.
Just now, my mother and I were discussing where should we buy our first ever HDB flat. If we had five choices, Clementi will be the fifth. I would love Tanjong Pagar but Mummy says there too old. Bukit Batok is definitely out. Mummy suggested Holland and I think it's a good idea. Very nice. The place basically have to be near where my brother is schooling. If not for that, I would have choose AMK or Bishan. Yeah! I love these two. All right, if you have any nice idea of where to buy HDB flat, e-mail me bahx. Thankx!
PineAPPLE Daily
From Heyaosun.Com 
A one-day photoshoot was done for futher promotions for Sun's latest single, "Ends of the Earth". The photoshoot was in a $50 million hilltop mansion with a full view of Hollywood.
Don't be mistaken, she is not Fann Wong. "Pretty amazing that Singapore has broken into the Billboard dance chart in US. The long talent with that honour is Sun", quote eightdays.
Top hairstylist giving Sun this hot chick look. It will only goes well with good make-up from Kim's Goodman whose clients include J.Lo, Cameron Diaz, Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Aniston.
Her son, Dayan was with her all the while in US. With an up-coming english pop-rock album in store, it certainly puts Singapore a spot on planet earth. Let's look forward to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment