Sunday, May 04, 2008

My COMEBACK 1

Hello Hello Hello! &
oh my god
oh my god
oh my god!!!

School's been sooooooo beesy!
INSOMNIA attacked...




I am so so so excited to blog but seriously I didn't know where to start at all. So many events happened in the blink of an eye. All right, let me try to turn back time and start blogging about the earliest event. Fasten your seat belts and here we go...

I remembered going for the school LOLLIPOP event at MOS one Friday night. Apparently such events will see lotsa young, innocent and youthful people. The queue was disgustingly long, long until Liang Court. Thank god the lecturers and staffs of the Design School were there and zoom!

&ANDREA had been saying this over and over again-
"SAWANEE DAMM HIGH!"

I didn't quite vividly recalled what happened as I was 100% engrossed in the Cranberry Ram. Everybody listen up, Cranberry Ram is a must-try! It's superb, it's awesome! It can get you high high into the sky.

I recalled dancing with the three lecturers, the design school director and the principal of SP- I am serious!! And did I miss my senior turned classmate Peng Siong.

The next thing I know, I was brough to Fullerton, for a




Thanks WeiWeiAnn for the lovely accommodation!!!




You hardly catch a photo of me sleeping in this life. But this one.... lets just give it a 50%. Way to go! You see you see, everyone couldn't resist and just feel like sleeping. Hmmm, perhaps that's the cure to my abundant days of insomnia? Oh god, I would have declared Bankruptcy, sponsorship anyone?



Because there ain't enough space, someone has to guard the toilet. Here you go, we didn't mean to bully foreign talent. Oops!




Come on GUESS GUESS GUESS!



An ancient Egypt's mummy, but parallel imported from The Philippines.




Don't think you can lie to me, she, she, she, she and me are not the "Always on my mind". All you care about is you and your FOOD.



Do learn from Andrea, eat whatever given. In this case... Oops!



This photo is taken in Singapore. In the near future, make it London! Moscow! Switzerland! Paris! Milan! and Bangkok, which is most probably going to happen in September! Wow!




Do you know, last I heard, it's the only 5-star hotel in Singapore owned by Singaporean. Yea yea, it's owned by Sino Land, which is based in Hong Kong. It acquired the building in 1997.

I realised that I am often flooded with lots and lots of photographs every time after each event. However, I really want to show you all the photos but if I do, the loading speed of my blog will be slow and thus it will be very user-unfriendly. Maybe I should post it in facebook? But meanwhile, check out Andrea's blog for more juicy pictures and this this this! -




Zzzz monster attacked! To be continued...

I have uploaded most of the pictures to my facebook. Link here!

No comments: