Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yield



It's about time to confess. A couple of people came to me about my hostile personality recently, maybe not recently but all along. For those of you who do not know,

people wonder...
- why I don't say goodbye on phone,
- why I become rude at times,
- why my reply on MSN and SMSes are like that

and so on...

and
YES! I am an impatient person, I talk fast and expect you to come straight to the point. I don't like it when you spend half an hour explaining to me about the same thing over and over again. I am feeling down especially when I am alone. I am pretty serious in the sense that I don't laugh easily at the jokes you find funny. And my reply on MSN and SMSes are short and not act cute. I prefer replying one word answer as I am lazy to type and prefer talking to typing. Therefore my answer may seem hostile but I am actually very happy and positive on the other side of the computer. In future, call me la, talking on phone prevents misunderstanding.

Imelda said something that I truly agree-
Designers are weird and crazy in one way or another. How true is that? I think I am an abnormal person. Even I myself don't understand myself. I don't support hatred towards a person and I think we ought to accept one for who they are. Nobody can be the perfect someone.

But all right, I swear I shall change my hostile personality from today. But I won't go too far because it will end up becoming too fake. You on the other hand, make adjustments to that too.




To a certain extend, I am an attention seeker and I admit I blog to seek attention. The previous few post were rather emo and I shall not focus to much on emo topics already. There are many jovial things to share.

We went to my favourite NYDC for dinner and gossip talk after lesson on Tuesday. Actually the class has pretty strong sense of camaraderie apart from the CMYKs. Maybe you girls can join us more often next time, we will love that!




Let's see what else happened. Our infamous Sexy Butt! His bad habit of lazying around came back again right after school opens. But nevertheless, he still made it to my TOP 5 chart. How unfair is that huh?



However, we see a star in the making. Tune in to MTV to catch a glimpse of him today!



There was a gangster spotted in class this week.



This is the second clue. She has a blog. She blogs in class!



Yesterday went MOS with my classmates. Stefany was gorgeous! I enjoy clubbing very much because it is the fastest and best way for me to release my stress and pressure in recent years. I tell you I am feeling so much better now after yesterday. Maybe its the only way for me to release stress. Clubbing number ONE!

High class image aside, being a lunatic is what we should in club, dancing with all your hearts out! I really had great fun! I love drinking too! It just makes you HIGH HIGH HIGH! Everyone is crazy there, even the gorgeous Stefany. It is a good form of exercise- you just sweat and the more you move, the more weight you will lost. And my butt is firmer now. So glad Yuan and Guozheng came, you peeps should join us more often! Saw senior Wanru and sec school Hanna there as well. Nightlife, so happening! Woohoo, Andrea, let's plan the next session soon!

Before I go, I want to urge you to watch 稀游记 2 on Channel U! Belinda Lee is nevertheless one of the best host in MediaCorp. I always feel so heart warming throughout and after the show.

No comments: