Friday, May 09, 2008

Decades ago

I think you can find fungus growing on this blog because its been so outdated! Let the time machine do its job. Are we ready? Here we go everybody! (make sure you click on the pictures to enlarge them!)


Crowbar Seminar 2008


A great opportunity to meet and listen to famous figure from the creative industry. We all went GREEN that day as it was Earth Day.

An Inspector Calls


Attended this public play at Jubilee Hall with my classmates and drama mates. Acting is nevertheless one of the most fun and exciting thing to do. Also, take a look at the new KFC advertisement where Wendy was starred in.



Mr Azhar's Birthday Surprise


Father Hen is older by a year already but the birthday surprise sees tears in his eyes. I remembered the highlight was actually on Huiying, who dropped her piece of cake onto her pants. Be careful next time ya?

Crowbar Talk & Pizza Gathering


An event to brief and prepare our students (year 2s and 3s) for the Crowbar Awards 2008.


Antalis Visit


We made a visit to Antalis Paper Distributor to learn more about papers and the different types of papers. We were very well-treated by the good people from Antalis as they showed us many different examples and gave out freebies for us.

TGIF- Newbee Welcome Party


An monthly event organised by our course for the people in our course. This session is specially to welcome our new year 1 juniors. Rex from Furryfish was also there to give a talk. He shared with us about his story in the creative industry which I personally find it extremely inspiring. The new HIVE committee comprising of the year 2s were also announced.

Zoom Zoom


Last week, very fortunately my dad went overseas and I got majority control of the car. In total I fetched 24 persons within the short 4 days. They included my friends and relatives. In the short 4 days, I also realized driving ain't as good as it seems. Yes seriously! You see you have to...

- spend lotsa time to find parking lot
- tear coupon and pay for the parking
- beware of traffic police especially when below the bridge
- beware of speed camera
- worry about sending everyone home
- be prepared for traffic jams
- avoid ERP
- pay for the high petrol fee
- pay road tax and COE

It seems taking the public transport may afterall be a better solution in Singapore.




When I was in Secondary 2, I had a dream of owning a car and drive the closest people of mine to many different places to have fun. I guess my dream have partially been fulfilled. Sexy butt is my regular customer. We all learned how to tear a coupon correctly and carefully now!



We actually went all the way to Punggol to eat Master Crab. The Punggol area people, ZJ and Lester were there too! The people were great, but as for the food...... not very delightful.



And then there was once we brought them to my favourite cafe in Holland Village. Great food, gorgeous people and good ambiance ruled the world!

Phew, I felt lighter now, after blogging so much. I guess all my energy has been used up, I need to recharge. See you soon! Bye!

No comments: