SORRY
I wasn't being myself this entire week
I am guilty of what I have done...
my actions, behavior and stuffs
I am totally SORRY
For those who love me
For those who became victims (esp Marvin)
For everyone else
I am SORRY
Since when have I become a person so bad
An entirely different person who scolded "F***"
An entirely different person who became so unreasonable
An entirely different person who became so selfish
An entirely different person who is so discouraging
An entirely different person who became so Childish?!
I completely don't know what I was doing
I am Shocked by myself too
I am SORRY
I went to temple these 2 days
Tanya Chua songs accompanied every moment
My mind is at ease now
I managed to think it all through
I want to be BACK to myself
I went shopping alone yesterday
Bought $100 worth of stuffs in an hour
Met up with Lester and gang for movie
Today I came home after breakfast
Looking at the MSN online list
All my friends are out to have fun
Luckily GZ and Louis and Michelle called
Louis treated me meal
GZ accompanied me swim and jog
Michelle meet me for coffee talk
What more can I ask for?
Allow me to say THANK YOU
FORGIVE my mistakes everyone
Lets MOVE ON with life
This will be ME tomorrow
(Of course not so good looking)
Give me another chance
I'll be good
I promise =D
Ms Shirlynn, I think I am going to do well for my INSANE assignment.

No comments:
Post a Comment