Everybody, give an applause for yourself. For the past 9 weeks, we have been working under our attached company and finally, its all over now. The courage, the pain, the hardship and the life-time experience that we had been through will stay with us for the rest of our lives.
You either feel happy and sad or sad and happy, it's mixed feelings. For such an emotional and sentimental person like me, I definitely feel sad in one way or another but there's an exception- maybe not this time.
I was attached to this small design house with brother cum slacker Cris. Through the 9 weeks, I get to experience working life and realized that such companies ain't my cup of tea. I will be better off working with a bigger and more professional company or rather international companies/MNCs. Sitting in front of the computer the whole day is just not what I enjoy doing, sorry about that- I love working with fun people.
That day, for those of you close friends who know which day I was talking about, I chose to remain silent. It is rare for me to do so because I will always rebuke on what I think is right and of justice. Remaining silent is hard and wrong, we should always stand up for our rights and not get ACCUSED and given a death sentence instantly.
For one thing, I will never do things that is against integrity, and those that will harm people.
Goodbye Amelia aka Joanna and Christopher, our beloved colleagues. And to Cris, thanks and thanks for everything that has happened during this 9 weeks. We are fated to be in this together. It's a total relieved to have you with me, especially when I am not so independent. I will never forget the times we have, whether it is sour sweet bitter or spicy, we've been through them all, through thin and thick.
And frankly speaking, Ajiteh sushi should issue me a privilege diner's card. Because ever since I started working, I've been going there almost every week. You see the proof-
On Tuesday with sexy butt Marvin.
And on Friday with Cris and Amelia. Apparently everyone else had gone to high-class places to celebrate and farewell with their colleagues. Because there's ain't any for us that day, we went to celebrate ourselves.
And then on Saturday, Fourest Films casts and crews were playing mahjong together. I guess if I continue to play mahjong every week, I will get sick of it real soon. Blame it on my 三分钟热度 pattern.
Whenever I am sad, I will seek SOS from retail therapy or my idol. I was watching her Mr Bill Music Video, it was very impressive and very interesting. Sun had to act in it and I think she did a great job.
Here's some of the screen shot from the music video. Personally I love the wushu thingie the most. Most Asians who landed on Hollywood must know wushu or be in movies with wushu elements in it. Take a look around you- Michelle Yeoh, Shu Qi, Lucy Liu and even our very own Fann Wong.
I saw this video (above) two weeks ago and I thought it was kinda hilarious. And well.... Sun definitely put in lotsa effort in her acting! Watch out for her heels, its damm high!
And ladies and gentlemen, here is the full music video of FAST CAR by Wyclef Jean, where Sun made special guest appearance in. She is the baddie.






No comments:
Post a Comment