Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Live To Dine
Recently, there has been a huge hole in my pocket. Imagine not even getting my pay, yet I still spend so much. The culprit is non other than FOOD. But WHY? Because I have been busy socializing and we want to reward ourselves with good food after a long day of hard time at work.

There's one type of people I don't like to eat with- those who are greedy and don't give a damm about whether others have enough to eat. I have a relative who is like that, and I really really cannot stand her. She can eat all the abalone on the table. She can also drink beer, wine and baileys when she come visiting at my place during CNY. And when she was about to leave, she asked for a bottle of red wine to bring home. Of course there are many other occasions, in fact every time I eat with her, I feel so disgusted. YUCKS!

I don't wish this to be a "idontlikeyouyesyou.blogspot" number 2, so let's put those YUCKS things in the dustbin. You know, our camaraderie class met up for dinner on Monday night at Vivocity, the place where our seniors are going to hold their grad show.




So YUMMY!



Missing CMYK (very not enthusiastic), Aud, Sophia and Khai, who is in the States for ITP. It's so nice catching up with my love ones. I'm been sounding and feeling low during ITP these days so I was actually back to my HIGH when I met them.



On Tuesday, I met up with Yangyang for dinner at this high-class japanese restaurant. It's not my first time there but every time I go, I just can't get my eyes off the keys, which represents your table number. Yang said good things about me and I like people who say good things about me, and they are true of course. Shermin is on my top chart =)



This is my favourite corner in my office. We held meetings here. I feel that working life may eventually not be my cup of tea in future as I am looking for something more freedom and fun. Nevertheless, I enjoy working in my company for the time being although I think of all my love ones everyday, every minute and second.

People, love and treasure everyone who love you!

Tomorrow we will see the announcement of the host city for the 1st ever Summer Youth Olympic 2010. All hearts goes to Singapore!

No comments: