Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Are you ready for RAT?

恭喜恭喜
Wow! CNY is finally here. Where are you guys now? Heading home for your reunion dinner must be. CNY is my favourite holiday because its a time with everyone gets together and have fun. Not so much of the ANGBAOs, I am more interesting in wearing new clothes. Throughout the past few months, I have been roaming around town for clothes and finally I can get to wear them soon!

Singaporeans like to do last minute shopping.
And many things are out of stock. I went to so many places to get a pair of Bonia for Mummy but the size is either sold out or left with the display set. Can Bonia top up their stocks, please. Town is so packed these days. On Monday, we went shopping for clothes again. We met juniors and seniors and ...



4 minus 1 sexy babes from Ziyi's class. We caught up together after their movie. Somehow, everyone is looking good and especially fresh during CNY period.



Marvin brought us to Aji-Tei but bill is not on him. Apparently this MTV guy has been eating and eating for the past few weeks. Don't worry, his ass will get bigger and bigger.



走玉女路线的 YING XIN



After the reunion dinner on MON, I went out for another reunion dinner with my secondary school friends the following day. And our hobby is to take fashion shots right after we finished eating at any place.



Vincent Liew thinks that his hair is nicer than mine, and so does the confident Ryan.


After dinner at the same restaurant on MON, I went to meet Dino and friends for a while. Louis brought us to Orchard Tower for our virgin experience. It was an eye opening experience as we saw another side of Orchard Road. One was following us and many were eyeing on Marvin. So scary right? You tell me how can I not call it nerve wrecking?

Good thing we came out fine although Marvin was almost ^%&*%&*$&. Can't help it, there was a Hong Kong gay who keep looking at him on our way home too.

Talking about sex-related topic, I will like to make a few comments on the sex-pics saga in Hong Kong. Celebrities are human too, they have every right to do what they feel like doing under their own privacy. However it's those irritating people who spread the pictures. What good things will it bring to them? They ended up getting the opposite. I pity those celebrities who are involved in the incident. Edison Chen has apologized, it's our turn now to forget about it and move on.

Bear in mind, celebrities are only Human, just like you and ME.




I get many chances to drive these days and I have to admit I LOVE IT! Although I have a 三分钟热度 nature, I think I will not get tired of it soon.

Comes Monday, I have to start working for the attachment at an advertising agency. I don't really buy the idea of ITP because I am really missing everyone so much. To all Nicky's love out there, we must still continue to hang out and meet even after ITP started.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

No comments: