Sunday, February 24, 2008

A CNY Post Celebration?

Weee! It's weekend now but guess I'm not going to be happy for long. Monday blues have attcked! In 24 hours time, I will be sitting in my office waiting and counting the time to knock off. Haha! The feeling I have for working now is still not there yet. Maybe towards the end of the ITP i will?

The much anticipated Saturday is fun fun fun! First stop, a reunion with FOUREST FILMS casts and crews for a game of Mahjong at Vincent's. Vincent has a cute mum. He lives in Tampines and nowadays, I go to Tampines with a homely feeling even though it is so far away from my place. My darling bros stay there! Tampines, according to Wikipedia, is the largest residential estate in the city state of Singapore, the nation which will host the 1st ever Summer Youth Olympics in 2010.



I troubled Vincent to boil hot water for me so that I can drink a cup of Chinese tea. No choice, old man is like that one! Then I troubled him for face towel and soap to wash my face. The next thing you know, I will wanna rent a place at his home because his house is so much nearer to my workplace.



DCMD book of records- the smallest size girl in our cohort, Andrea, drove us from Tampines to our next location, Tiong Bahru. It was indeed a nerve-wrecking ride because we are not too familiar with the road. In the end, we made it to Tiong Bahru is 30 mins, that's incredible.



We played games and games and games (with $$$ involved). Vincent was especially WANG (lucky) when Zhao left. It was a bad start for both of them initially and I can imagine them singing Shermin Ong's favourite Pan Mei Chen's “我想要有个家,一个不需要多大的地方”.



Funny isn't it? Celebrating CNY when CNY has just over. Nevertheless, we still got hong baos! And I think I look stupid in this photo whereas DADA is the odd one out.

Although it's only less than a week after the announcement of Singapore for the Youth Olympics in 2010, I can already see how much this have affected all of us and how our economy will benefit from it. With the 2 IRs and the F1 night race coming to us later this year, I am all excited!

However, the cost of living definitely has gone up. Our government service tax of 7% and service charge by any F and B can make a big big different in our bill. And comes May, the number of COE being distributed will be reduced and thus, buying a car is more difficult and expensive in Singapore. Even the latest COE released few days ago have gone up already.

I am missing my darling friends and classmates as always. I hope my monday blues will be gone soon and hopefully forever. No worries, I will still stay sexy, smiling and sunny! Looking forward to the end of this week, where our seniors are going to held their grad show. It will be the best grad show ever. Goodbye!




It's been a long time since I catch up with new songs but this new song is really nice and it caught my attention. People, enjoy 陳慧琳和黎明为電影《江山美人》唱的主題曲《隨夢而飛》.

No comments: